Family Dentistry – Arlington Heights, IL
Compassionate and Comprehensive Care for All Ages
Are you looking for a family dentist in Arlington Heights who can provide comprehensive services to those you love? Dr. Ernest Costello and Dr. Jay DeHart operate a family-owned practice that is committed to improving the smiles of children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. And with evening and weekend hours, we strive to make visiting the dentist an easy and convenient time for you and your family. From general checkups and cleanings to dental implant placement and Invisalign clear braces, you can expect to receive exceptional service and care all under one roof. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
What is a Family Dentist?
Family dentists are quite similar to general dentists, except the former offers services to patients of all ages. Instead of just treating adults, these individuals provide care to children and teens as well. Dr. Costello and Dr. DeHart bring years of experience, training, and knowledge to the office each day. Their ability to develop young smiles gives them the opportunity to watch patients grow and maintain optimal oral health through each stage of life.
The Benefits of Seeing a Family Dentist
In choosing a family dentist for you and your loved ones, you should know why it’s the right decision. There are many benefits that come with seeing a family dentist, some of which include:
- One convenient location for you and your family to visit for dental care
- Lasting relationships with familiar faces
- Convenient and easy scheduling
- A dental team that is experienced at caring for smiles at all stages of life
- Exceptional preventive services designed to catch problems early on and avoid more serious issues in the future
- Greater peace of mind because your children will receive the same great care as you
Family-Friendly Available Services
There is a multitude of services available at Costello & DeHart Dental Excellence. Built to serve as a one-stop-shop for you and your family, your children, your parents, and you can expect outstanding dentistry all in one convenient location.
Some of the available services we offer include:
- Regular Dental Checkups and Cleanings
- Restorative Dentistry (i.e., crowns, bridges, dentures & partials, root canal therapy)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (i.e., teeth whitening, porcelain veneers)
- Emergency Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease Therapy
- Children’s Dentistry
If you and your family are ready to choose who you want to care for your smiles, you can trust that your oral health will be in the best possible hands at Costello & DeHart Dental Excellence. Call us today to schedule an appointment!