Cost of Invisalign – Arlington Heights, IL
Helping You Invest In Your Smile
When discussing your options for achieving a straighter smile, the first question that comes to mind is probably “How much will it cost?” At Costello Dental, we understand that the cost of a dental procedure is a great concern for most patients. With so many things vying for your money these days, it can be hard trying to decide what is the better investment. One thing to remember is that poor oral health can end up costing you more in the future. While it might not seem as big of a deal right now, it most certainly will be when you have no other option but to pay for dental work. When talking with one of our cosmetic dentists about Invisalign in Arlington Heights, they can not only discuss your treatment plan but also the cost. Take the first step in improving and investing in your smile by contacting us today for a consultation.
What Factors Influence the Cost of Invisalign?
Each patient is different, which means the cost for Invisalign might not be the same for everyone. Different factors play a role in the overall cost. During your consultation with a dentist in Arlington Heights, you will not only learn about your individual plan, but you’ll also learn which factors make up the total cost of your Invisalign treatment. Some of these factors may include:
- How much your teeth need to shift, which can determine how many sets of aligners you’ll need
- If you need attachments to make treatment more effective
- If you need a top and bottom aligner
Why is Invisalign Worth the Investment?
As the most popular alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign enables you to achieve the results you want in a discreet fashion. Not only are you finished with treatment more quickly than with metal braces, but it is the most flexible option for working professionals who do not wish to divulge their treatment. Here are a few other reasons why Invisalign is worth the investment:
- Increased self-esteem: Researchers have discovered a connection between low self-esteem and overall health. When stress and depression appear, it can cause inflammation, which, in turn, causes a weakened immune system. However, when you have increased confidence in your smile and overall self, you begin to produce calming hormones, positively impacting your overall health.
- Healthier mouth: Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite can lead to serious consequences for your oral health. From difficulty cleaning between your teeth to premature wear and tear or problems with TMJ, Invisalign can shift your teeth in the right direction, helping to prevent oral health problems from developing or worsening.
- Eat what you like: Traditional braces make it difficult to enjoy certain foods and often keep you from divulging in a delicious apple for fear of breaking a wire. But with Invisalign, you can remove your trays and eat whatever you prefer.
- Convenience: If you don’t want the hassle of extra time spent cleaning between wires and brackets, the cleaning process for Invisalign aligners is quick and easy. All you do is remove your aligners, brush them with clear soap and lukewarm water, and you’re done. Now, you’ll also need to brush and floss your teeth, but when it comes to the actual cleaning of your aligners, you can beat the convenience.
What Financial Options are Available?
Depending on your individual plan, most insurance companies will pay for Invisalign treatment. However, if you don’t have insurance, Costello Dental offers an in-office insurance plan that starts as low as $325 per year. This plan will cover most preventive services and provides discounts for cosmetic and restorative dentistry care.
If you’re concerned you won’t be able to afford Invisalign, talk to one of our Costello Dental team members. They will help you file your insurance claims and discuss additional ways to make your dental goals affordable.